Are you looking for a unique opportunity to build your resume? Need some event planning experience? How about being part of a 1,500-2,000 person event?
Lend us a hand and some of your time for a dynamic experience and networking opportunity. Miami New Times Artopia makes it's sixth-annual return this year featuring Miami's best local talent within art, dance, film, fashion and music.
Job Duties include:
• Setting up tables and event signs
• Assisting artists and vendors/sponsors with set up and load-in
• Escorting artists and vendors/sponsors to their designated spot
• Scanning tickets at the entrance
• Passing out programs
• Placing wristbands on attendees
• Directing guests and assisting them in their needs
All volunteers must be 21+. Please click here to sign up to be a volunteer.
DEADLINE to sign up is Wednesday, February 12, 2014 by 6 p.m., and will be contacted by Thursday, February 13 by 6 p.m. to confirm their attendance. All volunteers must be available for a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, February 18 or Tuesday, February 25 at 6:30 p.m. to discuss details on arrival, dress code, job duty assignments and other information.
Volunteers for set up, must be available from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Volunteers to work the event must be available from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Please note: volunteers working the event may be asked to help with breakdown from 10 p.m. – 12 p.m.